Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ramen Walker is 1 Year Old!

Time flies, and it has been 1 year since I started this ramen blog!

Looking back, I began writing this blog with a hope to spread the goodness and interest of ramen in Singapore in my own small way. And over this past year, ramen has indeed created quite a culture in Singapore: A number of Japanese ramen heavyweights such as Ippudo and Nantsuttei entered Singapore, visibly long queues outside the ramen shops, media increasing interest in ramen, and even Standard Chartered collaborated with HungryGoWhere.com to do a ramen ranking survey. I guess my blog contributed in a small way too :)

Over the past 1 year, I've written about 20 ramen places in Singapore and the world (and eaten more than 20). Pretty amazing!

Personally, I'm happy that over the years over 2000 visitors from various parts of the world came to read by blog. Didn't expect that my personal adventure will go this far. Thanks for your support!

To mark the 1st birthday, I've renewed the site's banner using the photos I've taken (and ramens I've eaten).

Looking forward to more interesting ramen encounters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails