Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Grand Opening!

My Ramen Blog opens today!

Having lived in Japan many years, I've grown to love ramen. I used to travel around Tokyo to seek out delicious ramen outlets and even queue up for an hour for a bowl. Watching the TV shows on how it is made, I'm always amazed by how much effort is being put into a bowl of ramen.

Because of that, I would like to start a blog to share with more people about ramen - where to get good ones, what are the different types of ramen, how to make them, etc etc. I hope to bring the joy of eating ramen to more people.

Quite busy with work all the time, but hope update it as much as I can.

Happy eating!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your opening! Have you watched Tampopo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do try Men Tei at 61, Robinson Road, Robinson Center, #01-01

    Would be interested to know what you think about their ramen.

    http://men-tei.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. JZ >
    Yes, but it was a looong time ago!
    I think it was during my secondary school days... remember that Picturehouse gave out free instant noodle with the ticket.

    JG > Thanks for your recommendation! Have marked that on my ramen map and will definitely try it. Look out for the blog entry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails